Here's my confession, my true belief:
Look at me, I am the living proof that end can mean relief
I'm gracious but there's something you should know...
YOU HAVE LARGE SHOES TO FILL, so welcome to my freakshow!
Here in my netherworld I rule, let all your manners disappear
Finally your duty's come clear.
Sing to me... all you voices of doom
Come on! sing to me, let me hear the sound I like
Cry for me... all you voices of doom
Come on! sing, sing, sing, sing to me...
You're sweet perdition, I'm lunacy
Look round 'cause this is so different from what you thought you need
I'm driven by 666, my dear
No way back, no way out, BEEN LOST BEFORE YOU CAME HERE
Here in my netherworld I rule, let all your manners disappear
FINALLY YOUR FUTURE'S COME CLEAR
| ... :) |
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario